[fgp-chat] New Website!

Dr. Christopher Fink html-fgp at fredericksburg.vagreenparty.org
Thu Apr 19 02:53:14 EDT 2018

Greetings Fellow Greens!

After 17 years, the Fredericksburg Green Party has a /*new website*/,
with more features than before.
Same web address : http://fredericksburg.vagreenparty.org .

Some features are available only to logged-in members, such as project
tasking.

If you were in our database before, you should have received an email
with instructions on how to log into the site.

If you were not in our database, but were subscribed to one of our
mailing lists, be sure to visit the site and register an account (see
the "Create new account
<http://fredericksburg.vagreenparty.org/user/register>" link in the
lower left of the home page).

IMPORTANT:  Although the website has the same address as before
(fredericksburg.vagreenparty.org), the mailing list addresses have
changed, and now include the "fredericksburg" token as well, so please
take this into account when sending new mail to these lists:

     fgp-announce at vagreenparty.org    is now
fgp-announce at fredericksburg.vagreenparty.org
     fgp-chat at vagreenparty.org             is now
fgp-chat at fredericksburg.vagreenparty.org
     umw-greens at vagreenparty.org     is now
umw-greens at fredericksburg.vagreenparty.org

Sorry for the long addresses!  But at least using a mailing list to
connect with your fellow Greens still means less typing than entering
everyone's individual email addresses!

Maybe next time we meet (Wed. 4/25 at the library), we can choose a new
domain name. But the advantage of keeping at least "vagreenparty.org" is
that it's already paid for!!

Thanks, and hope to see you at Earth Day festivities at Old Mill Park
this Saturday
<https://www.facebook.com/FredericksburgGreenParty/photos/a.693219374200362.1073741830.261235184065452/772874992901466/?type=3>!
We will have a booth there.

- Chris