[fgp-chat] Fw: May 8, Flood the Fredericksburg City Council Meeting for Affordable Housing

Dr. Christopher Fink verdicorps at comcast.net
Mon May 7 00:44:19 EDT 2018

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Fw: May 8, Flood the Fredericksburg City Council Meeting for
Affordable Housing
Date: 	Fri, 4 May 2018 12:16:41 -0400
From: 	Gerald Anderson

Links to the  city planners document regarding the rezoning and an
article in the Free Lance Star about the rezoing is at the bottom of
Rabib’s email.  The city planner’s document is also attached.

The city council will meet next Tuesday at 7:30PM  and then again on May
22nd, June 12th, and June 26th.  The rezoning is being added to a
council worksession in June but I do not know when this will be.
Generally they have them before the city council meetings.  We can speak
on any subject we want at the beginning of every council meeting as long
as you have preregistered with the Clerk of the Council at 540-372-1010
prior to the meeting.

Gerald Anderson