[gpva-ic] [gpva-business] A Call To Action

Timothy Cotton pastortcotton at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 20:18:07 EST 2017

 I agree that we are far more conservative on many issues, or should be, than people realize.  PGP definitely takes this track.  It is we who want less restrictions on farmers, small businesses. It is we that want local control for many issues. It is the GP that believes in personal liberties. It is our stand against corporate elitism and greed that lays out our environmental agenda. I personally believe in Lincoln's philosophy of government, "The legitimate object of government is "to do for the people what needs to be done, but which they can not, by individual effort, do at all, or do so well, for themselves."
As Elizabeth points out, pragmatically we will accomplish more in Virginia by aligning with them where we can.  The key to successful politics is to start where we agree, where we disagree will take care of itself.  Getting these bills introduced is proof.
In our region we see support in the rural parts, not the urban as dems do.t