[fgp-chat] Gerald Anderson Campaign at Saturday's Resistance Expo

Dr. Christopher Fink verdicorps at comcast.net
Thu Jul 20 21:50:55 EDT 2017

Fredericksburg Green Party members --

Gerald Anderson, our candidate for Virginia's House of Delegates (88th
district), will be speaking at this Saturday's Resistance Expo, to be
held at Old Mill Park in downtown Fredericksburg.   The event runs from
10am to 1pm, and Mr. Anderson is scheduled to speak at around 11:30am.
Hope all of you will be able to attend, to show your support for our
candidate, and hear his plans to improve representation of the 88th
House district.  For more information, and to help the campaign, please
visit https://www.geraldlanderson.org .

If you do not know what delegate district you live in, you can go to
www.vpap.org <http://www.vpap.org/> and put your address in the text box
and it will tell you who are your senators, representatives, delegates,
etc. and which districts you are in. House Delegate districts are not
the same number as your Congressional District.

Thanks, and see you there!

- The Fredericksburg Green Party board of directors
http://fredericksburg.vagreenparty.org