[fgp-chat] Fwd: Put Jill over the top in Kentucky--our final state for ballot access, Christopher!

Dr. Christopher Fink verdicorps at comcast.net
Sun Sep 4 17:25:33 EDT 2016

Jill 2016
<http://www.jill2016.com/r?u=http%3A%2F%2Fjill2016.com&e=685d8f5c5c773663a8f4d277fd3d485d0714074f&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ba_ky_a_resend&n=1>

*URGENT CAMPAIGN ALERT**!*

*Jill and the Kentucky petitioners need
your help TODAY
to put her over the top!*

*ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT!*

Countdown Meter

40_states.jpg

Dear Christopher,

As you probably already know, we’re a pay-as-you-go campaign. We don’t
accept ANY money from corporations, lobbyists, or PACs.

We depend on people-powered donations from individuals like you.

*And today we need your help.*

Our campaign is in a desperate race against time. We’re filing the
petitions to get Jill on the Kentucky ballot next Tuesday!

And we’re in a tight spot.KY_outline.png

It’s down to the wire because in spite of hour after hour of hard work,
we still don’t have enough signatures to make sure Jill is on the ballot.

We have to collect at least 10,000 signatures in that state - and right
now we may not make it. We’ve pulled out all the stops and hired paid
petitioners as well as petitioning companies.

The petitioners are on the streets right now, collecting signatures for
Jill.

Unfortunately, this effort is going to be expensive. With all the
petitioners and other expenses, ultimately Kentucky is going to cost us
close to *$25,000* total.

That’s why I’m writing you today.

*If you’re serious about political revolution in 2016, **we need your
help right now.petition_and_daughter.jpg
<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/video_donation_page?e=685d8f5c5c773663a8f4d277fd3d485d0714074f&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ba_ky_a_resend&n=2>*

Here’s a picture of one of our petitioners who is very serious about
political revolution. Her name is Allison Stevens, and she and her
daughter Gigi have been petitioning for Jill in Kentucky, working super
hard to get her on the ballot!

*Would you sponsor a petitioner like her today for $60?*
<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/video_donation_page?e=685d8f5c5c773663a8f4d277fd3d485d0714074f&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ba_ky_a_resend&n=3>

Your donation of $60 will help cover a half a day of Allison’s time,
ensuring her a “living wage” which is one of the principles at the heart
of the Green Party platform.

Allison used to be a committed Democrat, and then a committed Bernie
supporter. When Bernie dropped out, she discovered Jill - and she never
looked back.

Allison recently told our campaign:

*“/Since I was a Democrat for so many years and gave the Democrats my
time and hard-earned money, I felt like I needed to make up for that. I
supported a party of war and complacency for far too long! I still have
a lot to do. And sometimes I feel like I’m still not doing enough! I’ve
converted many Hillary supporters into Jill supporters, and I won’t
stop. My daughter and I are going to see Jill next Sunday in Cincinnati,
and I am so excited!/”

*

Allison and little Gigi have been working incredibly hard, and even
helped staff the state fair last week. Gigi greeted the crowds at the
fair and was very daughter.jpgeager to hand out fliers.

They've worked hard for our campaign and we’ve been incredibly grateful
to have them on our team. Will you sponsor a petitioner like Allison today?

*YES! I want to sponsor a petitioner today with a donation of $60!*
<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/video_donation_page?e=685d8f5c5c773663a8f4d277fd3d485d0714074f&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ba_ky_a_resend&n=4>

The voters of Kentucky like Allison, deserve a choice in November. They
shouldn’t have to choose between two of the most unpopular
establishment, “do-nothing” candidates in history!

In so many states, the Democrats and Republicans pass onerous ballot
access laws to keep this two-party system in place - but the polls show
that the American people want more choices and more voices. That means
having multiple parties on the ballot and in government. We agree - and
/that/ is why we work so hard on ballot access.

This coming Tuesday, we’re filing the petitions with the Kentucky
Secretary of State’s office and we’re asking for your help. We need the
funds to cover the petitioners and other expenses and we need it now.

This is an urgent, unprecedented moment in history, with people
everywhere rising up for an America and a world that works for all of
us. *Will you contribute this very moment to help ensure we get Jill on
the Kentucky ballot?*
<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/video_donation_page?e=685d8f5c5c773663a8f4d277fd3d485d0714074f&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ba_ky_a_resend&n=5>

It’s up to us. WE are the ones we have been waiting for.

As Jill says, /“It’s in our hands.”/

Gloria Mattera
Campaign Chair

P.S. *We need your financial support. We have to pay petitioners, and we
depend on you to do that. **Please will you take a stand for what you
believe in? Donate generously and help us get Jill on the Kentucky
ballot.*
<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/video_donation_page?e=685d8f5c5c773663a8f4d277fd3d485d0714074f&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ba_ky_a_resend&n=6>*
*
<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/video_donation_page?e=685d8f5c5c773663a8f4d277fd3d485d0714074f&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ba_ky_a_resend&n=7>
P.P.S. The good news is that now Jill is on the ballot in 40 states!
We’re still waiting to hear back from the rest. Have a look at this map!
And it’s all thanks to donors like you! YOU are the unsung heroes of our
campaign! *Donate now to help us keep this momentum going for Jill!*
<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/video_donation_page?e=685d8f5c5c773663a8f4d277fd3d485d0714074f&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ba_ky_a_resend&n=8>*
*

*WE NOW ACCEPT PAYPAL PAYMENTS, TOO!
<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/donate_paypal?e=685d8f5c5c773663a8f4d277fd3d485d0714074f&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ba_ky_a_resend&n=9>

*

You can also give
any other amount you’d like
By clicking below

14.donate-button-01.png
<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/video_donation_page?e=685d8f5c5c773663a8f4d277fd3d485d0714074f&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ba_ky_a_resend&n=10>
29.donate-button-03.png
<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/video_donation_page?e=685d8f5c5c773663a8f4d277fd3d485d0714074f&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ba_ky_a_resend&n=11>
50.donate-button-04.png
<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/video_donation_page?e=685d8f5c5c773663a8f4d277fd3d485d0714074f&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ba_ky_a_resend&n=12>
75.donate-button-05.png
<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/video_donation_page?e=685d8f5c5c773663a8f4d277fd3d485d0714074f&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ba_ky_a_resend&n=13>
100.donate-button-06.png
<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/video_donation_page?e=685d8f5c5c773663a8f4d277fd3d485d0714074f&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ba_ky_a_resend&n=14>
150.donate-button-07.png
<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/video_donation_page?e=685d8f5c5c773663a8f4d277fd3d485d0714074f&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ba_ky_a_resend&n=15>
200.donate-button-08.png
<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/video_donation_page?e=685d8f5c5c773663a8f4d277fd3d485d0714074f&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ba_ky_a_resend&n=16>
250.donate-button-09.png
Donate_Other_Amont.png
<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/video_donation_page?e=685d8f5c5c773663a8f4d277fd3d485d0714074f&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ba_ky_a_resend&n=17>

Paid for by the Jill Stein for President Committee

Gloria Mattera
http://www.jill2016.com/
<http://www.jill2016.com/?e=685d8f5c5c773663a8f4d277fd3d485d0714074f&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ba_ky_a_resend&n=18>

Jill 2016