[fgp-announce] GPVA Officer Nominees for tomorrow

Dr. Christopher Fink verdicorps at comcast.net
Sun Jan 28 07:06:17 EST 2018

Forwarded from GPVA Business List.

If you have any preferences, let our chairperson Sean Imanian know, so
he can vote accordingly.  His address is fgp-chair at vagreenparty.org .

- CF

Dear Virginia Greens,

As of midnight Saturday before our Sunday, Jan. 28th meeting, the
following nominations have been received and affirmed by the nominees:

Co-chair: Bryce Davis, Hampton Roads Green Party

Press Secretary: Ryan Wesdock, New River Valley Green Party

General Secretary: Sid Smith, Lynchburg Green Party; Audrey Clement,
Fairfax Green Party

List-serve Moderator: Jonah Thomas, Fairfax Green Party; and Charlie
Jordan, Blue Ridge Green Party

National Delegate or Alternate: Montigue Magruder, Richmond Green Party;
Tina Rockett, Hampton Roads Green Party; Tom Yager, Shenandoah Green
Party; Sid Smith, Lynchburg Green Party; Audrey Clement, Fairfax Green
Party; and Kirit Mukherjee, Arlington Green Party.

For those offices (Co-chair and Press Secretary) for which we have only
one nomination, the members assembled for the meeting will be given the
opportunity to elect the nominees by consensus. For either of these
offices for which there is no consensus, and for each of the other
elections, a vote will be taken and recorded using OpaVote.com. Local
representatives and state officers will receive an invitation to vote
for each election via email.

"See you" tomorrow!

Sid

B. Sidney Smith