[fgp-announce] Fredericksburg green party meeting on the 24th

Sean Imanian simanian97 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 17:30:13 EST 2018

Come and join us this Wednesday the 24th for our general meeting! We have
quite a number of things to discuss. We will continue with our discussion
on our campaign Finance Reform Bill that will be introduced to city
council, talk about possibly forming a executive board,getting ready for
the rink choice voting Committee hearing, and more! We will be meeting at
Central Rappahannock Regional Library  Fredericksburg branch at 7pm. We
hope to see you there!

Solidarity,
Sean Imanian