[gpva-ic] banner metal stand for GP banner

John Reeder jreeder123 at msn.com
Tue May 10 12:54:40 EDT 2022

I am cleaning out my carport and found the metal stand for a banner of roughly 3 feet high by 15 feet long (adjustable to less or more).   Does anyone want this banner stand?  We have not used it in over 5 years, the last time at the Arlington County fair.

Over 7 years ago, we paid  for  GPVA banner and for  Arlington Greens banners (plastic durable material in green and white) that we displayed next to a table at community fairs and public events.   https://greensofarlington.org/2017/08/22/arlington-greens-at-august-2017/digital-camera-8/  Photo of Kirit standing in front of our banner on the stand.

I gave the GPVA banner to Kirit or possibly to Tom or Tamara.  I have the AGP banner.

So if someone can locate the GPVA banner or purchase a new banner for a local, then the banner stand is yours.

Let me know soon or it goes to recycling.

John