[gpva-ic] [gpva-discuss] Ballot Access Failure

Tamar Yager tamaryager at gp.org
Wed Aug 26 19:05:19 EDT 2020

You did absolutely everything you could have done.   Aside from all the reasons mentioned and especially covid, I heard that the campaign had difficulty even finding paid petitioners in VA.  This is 2ne and 3rd hand, they also said there were 2 other reasons it was difficult – the notary requirement and the distribution of signatures needed (200 in each CD).

You did an excellent job.

Tamar Yager