[gpva-ic] Fwd: seeking cosponsors for Code of Conduct proposal for GPUS

Sid Smith bsidneysmith at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 13:12:54 EDT 2020

Hi John,

I've been serving as a national delegate or alternate, on several national
committees, and as a national list-serve manager variously for nearly 5
years. However bad you imagine it might be, it is actually far worse. This
is desperately needed.

We also proposed an enforcement provision in last year's GPVA proposal a
year ago (not included in this proposal) that would have prevented
frivolous complaints from taking up people's time or causing trouble. That
will have to be revisited if this passes.

Sid

B. Sidney Smith