[gpva-ic] Amendments on Dues Proposal

Sid Smith bsidneysmith at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 13:22:25 EDT 2020

Hi Dianne,

Are we to understand that this is your personal proposal, rather than one
put forth by the Fairfax local? In that event, you should seek support from
others (i.e., seconds). Also, is this now a stand-alone proposal, or is
this a proposed "amendment" to the proposal from the co-chairs that is
currently being considered?

Thanks,

Sid

B. Sidney Smith