[gpva-ic] Electors Needed to Serve on the GPVA Central Committee for Ballot Access

Tina Rockett roktt at icloud.com
Sat Jan 25 10:23:45 EST 2020

Good Day All,

In order to begin the process of ballot access, we are updating our Central Committee Member list and are in need of electors for Congressional Districts 4, 6, 7, 9 (hopefully Ryan Wesdock?), 10, and 11.

There are no duties associated with the Central Committee, other than a pledge to serve as elector if our candidate is elected President of the United States. An elector would need to agree to their name and address being on an official State Board of Elections document which will be publicly available, but not publicized.

Please let us know if you would be willing to serve as an elector.

Best,
Tina Rockett and Sean Imanian, GPVA Co-Chairs

Sent from my iPhone