[gpva-ic] Fw: Media Advisory: Public Rally on Saturday at the Embassy of Venezuela--led by Cheri Honkala

Wave Rider ridewaver at gmail.com
Sat May 11 16:56:21 EDT 2019

Hello, Bryce:

I'm glad to hear from you.

In case there is any confusion, I accepted election as local
representative willingly.

Google Translate says that "dictator" in English is "dictator" in
Romanian, "diktator" in Norwegian, and "Diktator" in German. It is
"диктатор [diktator]" in Russian, which can also be traanslated as
"Fuhrer" in English (but not German).

If you have evidence to support your claim that the translations I
gave for "leader" are equivalent to "dictator" in English, please cite
the source. (Google Translate roughly agrees with Wikipedia.

What seems obvious is not necessarily true. (Ships that depart across
the ocean appear to sink. The pitch of a train's horn does not drop as
it passes. The sun is not on fire; its light comes from nuclear
fission rather than combustion.)

Peace,
Charlie Jordan, Local Representative of the Blue Ridge Greens