[gpva-ic] Fw: Media Advisory: Public Rally on Saturday at the Embassy of Venezuela--led by Cheri Honkala

John Reeder jreeder123 at msn.com
Sat May 11 09:15:04 EDT 2019

No Charlie I am not asking that to postpone the meeting today.   Just some information for our Virginia GP leaders.   Kirit mentioned to me recently that he heard about the Greens being involved and thought that our GPVA leaders might want a heads up too.

I have the upmost confidence that our 16 GPVA leaders can prioritize their activities and process this news; that's why they are leaders.

John