[gpva-ic] Social Media Proposal voting

Jonah Thomas jethomas5 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 20:59:04 EST 2017

I think it's best that I abstain. The majority of my people have not
responded. I have a minority that's strongly opposed and a minority that's
weakly for it.

And I haven't heard from Farzad whether he's completed the paperwork.

--
We are limited, but the limits aren't where we think they are. We find them
only by exceeding them.