[gpva-ic] committee appointments

k mookerjee kamno5 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 23 18:02:58 EDT 2017

My inclination is to support both appointments.  I believe both Tom and Sid have a history with GPUS independent of their GPVA roles.

Tom has been a committee member (Ballot Access, Presidential Support) at the same time as Tamar has served on the Steering Committee without any issue.

Sid has been called upon to facilitate national Steering Committee meetings and has been judicious in his National list posts.

Peace,

Kirit