[gpva-ic] GPUS committee appointments

Tamar Yager tamaryager at gp.org
Wed Sep 20 02:06:26 EDT 2017

Appointments are for 2 years.

We have one person on Accreditation - myself.   For the record, any
votes (there are seldom any votes on this committee), are by state and
not individual.  So, whether we have one member or three, there is only
one vote per state.

I am on Dispute Resolution.  So Sid would be the 2nd person. This is not
a voting committee (except for co-chair elections). It is more like an
ad hoc committee that is put to use when needed.

I don't have a list of unaffiliated parties at hand.  There are only 3
or 4 and there is organizing going on in almost all of them.

Tamar