[gpva-ic] Summit preparation

Sid Smith bsidneysmith at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 21:24:11 EDT 2017

Dear Leadership Council,

I'm beginning to feel some concern that our Summit may be sparsely
attended. Although we did a Doodle to maximize everyone's availability on
the LC, I have had very little feedback on this list as we prepare for it.

In order to increase the "buy-in," what would you all think of our running
an online questionnaire/poll of the general membership as part of the
notification for the Summit. This could amount to a request for people to
weigh in on what they consider the most important issues for us to deal
with, how we can improve our public outreach and image, and what our goals
should be.

It could also include a question gauging interest in and intent to attend
the Summit.

If we are to do this, it should be in the next couple of days.

Thoughts? It would be a novel pleasure to hear back from more than one or
two of you.

You could let me know what you think of the agenda I floated a couple days
ago at the same time.

Thanks,

Sid