[gpva-ic] Fwd: Animal Rights Committee volunteer

Wave Rider ridewaver at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 13:24:40 EDT 2016

Is this Kyle Rockett from Cumberland Gap near the coal mines, or Kyle
Rockett from Chincoteague, home of the shipwrecked ponies? In either
case, I'm glad a volunteer stepped up. We ought to recruit more.

It concerns me that we lack the perspective of a woman from Virginia
on the committee, but that is no reason to wait.

If more people express interest in the near future, is there room for
alternates?

Charlie Jordan