[gpva-ic] [gpva-platform] Call for vote on Platform Amendment Amendment: Population

Frank Munley fjmunley at comcast.net
Wed Jul 9 09:42:36 EDT 2014

I approve.

http://munley.weebly.com
fjmunley at gmail.com
If the world is to be unified, as it must be if it is to survive, it can only be by a spread of the scientific spirit.  I mean by this, not technical cleverness, but the habit of judging by evidence and suspending judgment where evidence is lacking.
Bertrand Russell, Human Society in Ethics and Politics (1952, p. 195)