[gpva-ic] Fw: postpone meeting

Audrey Clement aclement65 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 2 18:52:11 EST 2014

Folks,

I echo Tamar's concerns below, that several people have already made
arrangements to attend this meeting, and will be inconvenienced if they
don't come.

Furthermore we DO have pressing business, i.e. to elect officers whose terms
are up. Also the male co-chair seat is vacant. So even if other elections
could be deferred this one cannot.

The time to call for postponement of the meeting was before the meeting
announcements went out, not a week before the meeting.

In consideration of these arguments, I request that those who voted NO or
ABSTAIN change your votes to YES.

Thanks,
Audrey