[gpva-ic] Approval of Nomination of Audrey Clement to GPUS Ballot Access Committee (BAC)

Audrey Clement aclement65 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 16 13:32:42 EDT 2012

Dear GPVA Interim Committee Members:

I am nominating myself to the GPUS Ballot Access Committee (BAC).

I believe I am well qualified to join the committee, because I petitioned extensively to get the GPUS presidential candidate on the ballot in Virginia in 2008 and have already petitioned in four states to get the GPUS presidential candidate on the ballot in 2012.

Are there any objections or blocking concerns to my self nomination for GPUS Ballot Access Committee? If so,
please indicate it with an email to this list by Wednesday, July 18 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.

Thanks,
Audrey Clement
Co-Chair