[gpva-ic] Final Draft Minutes of the GPVA Quarterly Business Meeting in Richmond on June 10, 2007

aloe at rev.net aloe at rev.net
Tue Jul 3 14:37:01 EDT 2007

At 11:02 AM 7/3/07 -0400, Audrey Clement wrote:
>Please indicate your vote.

While I appreciate Audrey's diligent work in recording the minutes, I
believe the final draft to fall short of GPVA's standards. These are my
most significant problems:

1. The election of officers records no nominations and no tally of votes.

2. The attendance list uses a local name that is not found in any
affiliation agreement to which GPVA is a party. This represents an
unwarranted departure from GPVA's longstanding policy of protecting its
members by requiring mutual consent to change terms of affiliation.

Therefore, I can only cast a "NO" vote. (I hope this vote will be counted,
unlike the vote I cast on May 7.)

Apparently, if I want the minutes to be correct, I must publish them
myself. I intend to complete the version at
<http://www.rev.net/~aloe/green/20070610.html> as information becomes
available.

-- Charlie Jordan, Blue Ridge Greens