[gpva-ic] Motion To Call For An Election for Delegate to GPUS National Committee

Audrey Clement aclement65 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 10:01:01 EDT 2007

Rick,

I am happy to have you serve as facilitator for the current IC debate, but I
think you are incorrect on the point of order. We do not have to vote on the
question whether to appoint an acting delegate to GPUS unless we can't get
unanimous consent on the motion. We have yet to fail to get unanimous
consent on the motion. The only motion that failed to get unanimous consent
was the one to elect a delegate.

So I ask again. Does anyone on the IC object to the motion to have the IC
appoint an acting delegate to the GPUS National Committee until the next
quarterly business meeting tentatively scheduled for June 9 or 10 in
Richmond?

Audrey