[gpva-ic] (Fwd) Incorporating GPVA

charles murn cmurn at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 15:09:02 EST 2004

The liability benefit is definitely worth it. We should probably ask the SBE
if there is any state elections issue with incorporating. Other than that,
it really does make sense for the long term, for exactly the reason Susan
cited. Carey, for example, could always decide he wants to sue, and you
don't have to have a case in order to sue. Someday we may even consider
insurance for the members of the IC. . . .

Charles Murn
CVG