[fgp-chat] Fred. Green party Spencer Devon's meeting

Sean Imanian simanian97 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 10:46:06 EST 2020

Hello all,

I got a meeting with Spencer Devon's tomorrow at 12pm thanks to the help of
Chris Fink.

The meeting is about potentially using their basement as a space to do our
free haircut program we've been talking about. And that's what I'll talk
about with them. But is there anything in particular you all think I should
mention about the free haircuts or any other things we might want to do
there but I should bring up?

Kind regards,
Sean Imanian Chair of the Fredericksburg green party