[fgp-chat] Party Work Day Tomorrow

Sean Imanian simanian97 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 13:11:50 EST 2019

Hello all,
Sean Imanian here.
Don't forget comrades! Party work day at 2:15-5pm tomorrow. We will be working on party activities like for the climate mobilization activities, Stafford anti development movement, helping people with assigned reading materials, updating people on projects, working on the worker cooperative,and more. This will be at
 Curitiba Art Cafe tomorrow. Hope to see you there and let me know if you can make it.

Solidarity forever,
Sean Imanian Chair of the Fredericksburg green party

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A10e, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone