[fgp-chat] FGP Proposed Dues Structure

Sean Imanian simanian97 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 14:47:32 EDT 2019

Hello everybody,

Sean Imanian here. As agreed in our last meeting I would draw up a due
structure for our chapter and propose it through our email chat here. I'm
glad majority of people signed up for it.
Now I think this looks pretty good but let me know if you have any
questions or concerns and of course it's definitely a discussion.
 Also out of all the other organizations I looked at on their due structure
this one that I'm proposing is perhaps the cheapest.
I think a dues structures is exactly what our chapter needs to help fund
for stuff that we constantly take out of our own pockets. This also helps
clarify who's a member or not I believe as well.
Here you go.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z734w6jiPMeXNGmbHthjYPzXJJEbKV48/view?usp=drivesdk

Solidarity forever,
Sean Imanian chair of the Fredericksburg green party