[fgp-chat] FGP Community Meal Program starts tomorrow (Sun 12/2)!

Dr. Christopher Fink html-fgp at fredericksburg.vagreenparty.org
Sat Dec 1 15:38:05 EST 2018

Greetings FGP members!

Our biweekly meal program starts tomorrow at 8:30am, at Katora Coffee,
615 Caroline St.

While we think we have everything we need for tomorrow's meal, we could
use more volunteers for continuing this program into the future.  We
will need people to rotate on cooking, prep, serving, and clean-up
duties.  We could also use more local businesses to donate food,
clothing, toiletries, or anything else of value to those in need around
our community.

Contact the FGP Chair (Sean)
<mailto:fgp-chair at fredericksburg.vagreenparty.org> or the Meal Program
Promotions Director (Joanna)