[fgp-chat] Fwd: [gpva-business] LOBBY DAY NEXT WEEK FOR RANKED CHOICE VOTING

Dr. Christopher Fink html-fgp at metasopht.com
Sat Jan 20 11:45:54 EST 2018

Virginia Greens --

An important plank in our platform, Ranked Choice Voting, is being
championed by Fair Vote Virginia, and they are organizing a lobbying
effort at the State House next Thursday that any Greens who can might
consider participating in. More info at the link.

"Join FairVote Virginia board members in Richmond on Thursday, January
25 as we visit with lawmakers from across the Commonwealth to advocate
for ranked choice voting.
We've scheduled meetings with members of the House Privileges &
Elections (P&E) Committee that reviews HB 553. If your delegate doesn't
sit on the committee, we'd still love to have you and are happy to help
you arrange a meeting with your legislator.

"Please feel free to sign up even if you're not sure you can come. We'll
follow up with more details via email."

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfFz-T4C8GHvRoSvzfiGI5CAH3oZ2viA9Dl4-cKAQfDlv_gPA/viewform

Sid