[fgp-chat] REMINDER: FGP Meeting Tonight (Wed) 7pm!

Dr. Christopher Fink html-fgp at metasopht.com
Wed Jan 3 02:31:12 EST 2018

*Fredericksburg Green Party Meeting <http://fredericksburg.vagreenparty.org>
Tonight -- Wednesday, Jan. 3, 2018,   6-8pm
Hyperion Espresso, 301 William St., downtown Fredericksburg*

This meeting is a postponement of the Dec. 2017 meeting.  We will also
be meeting on our regularly-scheduled monthly date -- January 24th.  We
will be discussing the possibility of bringing an anti-corruption policy
<https://anticorruptionact.org/whats-in-the-act/> to the Fredericksburg
City Council.

  * Tired of complaining about government corruption by big business?
  * Ready to take direct action yourself to clean up the political mess?
  * Join us to discuss the issues and how we can change the system right
    here in our area!

- Then we'll see you there.