[fgp-chat] Online events calendars for distributing Campaign Literature

Dr. Christopher Fink html-fgp at metasopht.com
Fri Oct 6 06:21:22 EDT 2017

*All -*

As promised, you can now download Gerald Anderson's campaign flyers from
our website <http://www.fredericksburg.vagreenparty.org/links.html>. So
you can now download and print your own for distribution. Don't know
where to distribute them?  Check out the links to local events
calendars, and look for events in October in District 88. Don't know
where District 88 is? Check out the map
<https://www.vpap.org/offices/house-of-delegates-88/district-map/>.

Thanks for helping us get a Green elected to the State Legislature this
November!

/--- Your friends at the Fredericksburg Green Party/