[fgp-chat] Green Party Summit and Questionnaires

Dr. Christopher Fink verdicorps at comcast.net
Sun Sep 10 14:53:54 EDT 2017

Dear Virginia Greens,

I am writing to you today as a Co-Chair of the Green Party of Virginia
to invite you to participate in shaping the future of our party.

Next Sunday, Sept. 17th, we are holding a Party Summit from 9am to 4pm
at the Rockfish Valley Community Center, located at 190 Rockfish School
Ln, Afton, VA 22920.

The purpose of the Summit is to come together to determine the character
and focus of the GPVA, to plan our future, and to select the best
methods for achieving our goals.

Every member is invited to join in two ways. First, if you can attend,
please do so. It will be a beautiful weekend in one of the loveliest
parts of the state, and a great opportunity to connect with other party
members.

Whether you can attend or not, please take a few minutes now to complete
a questionnaire designed to help us achieve the goals of the Summit.
This will let us know what issues are of the greatest importance to you,
and how you think the GPVA should conduct itself moving forward. The
questionnaire is at this link:

https://goo.gl/forms/9yBAkcBqphypRyY03

We will be very grateful for your participation and assistance. In
addition, we are currently revamping our state standing committees, and
we would like to know what you think about which committees are the most
important, what their duties should be, and so on.

For this, please also visit the following link, enter the password
"GPVA", and complete the short questionnaire on committees:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8XGHJ3N

Together these questionnaires won't take you much time, but your answers
will assist us greatly in improving the Green Party of Virginia.

I hope to see you Sunday!

Yours in solidarity,

Sid