[fgp-chat] Reminder: FGP Meeting TONIGHT. 7pm

Dr. Christopher Fink html-fgp at metasopht.com
Wed Jun 28 12:59:21 EDT 2017

> *FGP MONTHLY MEETING
> Wednesday, June 28, 2017, 7-8pm*
> CRRL Library Main Branch
> 1201 Caroline St., Downtown Fredericksburg

We have word that Gerald Anderson has successfully submitted enough
signatures to qualify for the ballot in November (thanks, all you
petition gatherers!).   So we now look forward to helping with the bread
& butter campaigning.  We will need door-to-door volunteers, event
coordinators, opposition research people, media people, etc.  So, bring
your skills to the meeting tonight and let us know that you're ready to
help where you can!

We will also be taking nominations for certain officer positions within
the local organization, including Chairperson.

See you tonight!