[fgp-chat] Meet to exchange Jill Stein promo materials

Dr. Christopher Fink html-fgp at metasopht.com
Wed Nov 2 02:16:47 EDT 2016

/Note: This meeting was originally scheduled for Wednesday, Nov. 2./

------------------------------

*Fredericksburg Green Party*

*Short Meeting to exchange Jill Stein Promo Materials*

*Thursday, Nov. 3, 2016*

*CRRL Library Main Branch*

*1201 Caroline St., Downtown Fredericksburg*

-------------------------------

*/Fellow Greens/* -

If you were present for last Wednesday's FGP meeting, you know that we
had planned to meet again this week, to exchange promo materials for the
upcoming visit by Jill Stein to the Mary Washington campus.  This
includes 4x4 flyers and posters which are currently being produced and
printed.

Once distributed amongst ourselves, we hope to get these distributed to
the general public (flyers to individuals, posters on billboards and in
store windows) before Sunday's event.

Please attend, grab some flyers, posters, and yard signs, and hit the
streets!  If you can't attend, but want to help, by printing and
distributing the flyer in your area, please download it HERE
<http://www.fredericksburg.vagreenparty.org/docs/steinvisit4x4.pdf>.

*Don't forget, we also need help at the polls!*   Please consider
downloading & printing the following 4x4 flyer to distribute at your
local polling place on November 8th!

/https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/jillstein/pages/2142/attachments/original/1475257918/jillstein-quarterpage-flyer-sept2016-website.pdf?1475257918/

*Thanks,*

*Chris Fink, FGP Coordinator*