[fgp-chat] Fwd: [gpva-business] Sunday's meeting

Dr. Christopher Fink verdicorps at comcast.net
Fri Sep 30 16:05:05 EDT 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[gpva-business] Sunday's meeting
Date: 	Thu, 29 Sep 2016 20:37:07 -0400
From: 	Sid Smith via gpva-business <gpva-business at vagreenparty.org>
To: 	GPVA Discuss <gpva-discuss at vagreenparty.org>, GPVA Business
<gpva-business at vagreenparty.org>, gpva-announce at vagreenparty.org

Dear Virginia Greens,

AN UPDATE ABOUT THE MEETING

I now have a thousand (!) yard signs (with wire frames), thousands of
flyers, a hundred bumper stickers--all to pass out to our locals at the
meeting to be taken and distributed among your members. This is you
opportunity to get what you need to campaign, and to get more votes on the
ballot we worked so hard to get our candidate's name on. Please come and
bring as many people with you as we can.

Some who want to come need rides. If you can share a ride, please email Sid
or post on our FB page.

The weather is predicted to be sunny and warm. Sid and Wendy are bringing
organic, pastured chicken for the barbecue, and Tamar and Tom are bringing
beverages and paper plates/utensils/cups. You are invited to bring anything
you would enjoy. Vegetarian/vegan items especially welcome. Beverages too.

If you can come, please RSVP the event on the Green Party of Virginia FB
page, or email me to let me know. Getting some idea of the numbers will
help with planning.

Happy to answer any questions!

Sid