[fgp-chat] Get your Jill Stein materials early -- Thursday 7pm

Dr. Christopher Fink html-fgp at metasopht.com
Thu Sep 22 02:16:50 EDT 2016

Greetings Fredericksburg Greens --

As I mentioned last week, we got a shipment of Jill Stein materials,
which I will bring to our next meeting (Wed. Sept. 28) at the library.

However, those of you wishing to get your materials early, so you can
start "getting out the vote"  should meet me tonight (Thursday Sept. 22)
at The Bourbon Room, 216 William St. downtown.  Or, if you want to get
your own materials delivered, check out www.jill2016.com/gporder
<http://www.jill2016.com/gporder> .

Those of you who are college students at UMW should check out the post
below:

/If you live near a campus,  either ask someone on your volunteer lists
or see if you can find some time to walk around a campus and put up some
flyers. I know we don't  have official flyers yet, but remember you can
still print out flyers from here: ////http://www.jill2016.com/flyers//.
At the bottom of the flyer you can write in your contact
information,//or at the very least direct them to the VA grassroots main
FB page//where I will be posting regular annoying announcements about
flyering//on campus. Additionally, you should write the web address for
the Young//Greens Youth Caucus campus organizing page so they can
research it//themselves! That address is this one:
//http://ygus.org/campusorganizing/ <http://ygus.org/campusorganizing/>/

I will also be posting Jill Stein flyers on our local page HERE
<http://www.fredericksburg.vagreenparty.org/links.html>.

Thanks!

- Chris Fink, acting FGP Coordinator

/