[fgp-chat] Fw: It's official - we got matched!

Dr. Christopher Fink verdicorps at comcast.net
Wed Apr 27 01:11:44 EDT 2016

Jill 2016
<http://www.jill2016.com/r?u=http%3A%2F%2Fjill2016.com&e=0351982144bc565c31b8209e88da1b44ddc7e2f3&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mf_donors&n=1>

I have fantastic news to share with you: the FEC has officially approved
our campaign to receive federal matching funds!

We expect to get our first matching funds check for $100,000.00 any day
now, followed by a second check for approximately $130,000.00. Wow!

You can imagine what a huge difference this will make. *Because of you
and other visionaries, we qualified for Federal matching funds earlier
than any Green campaign in history.*

This means that from today, until the Green Party Presidential
Nominating Convention in August, any contribution you make to our
campaign will also be matched by public funds - up to $250 per individual.

In short, our campaign is blasting off, starting now.

*Will you help us keep our momentum growing by giving $42 - our average
contribution - today?*
<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/donate?e=0351982144bc565c31b8209e88da1b44ddc7e2f3&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mf_donors&n=2>

I can’t thank you enough for helping us make history, or emphasize
enough how big a boost this is for our campaign.

Qualifying for matching funds will allow us to hire key staff, put major
resources into urgent priorities like ballot access and volunteer
organizing, and much, much more. It will supercharge our ability to
reach the millions of Americans ready for a new kind of politics that
puts people, planet and peace over profit.

In short, matching funds will allow us to exponentially grow our
organizing power, starting immediately.

But we need your help to continue growing into a campaign that will
change America forever. We can’t lose momentum now.

*You came through before at a critical time - can I count on you to
support my campaign again today so together we can keep building the
movement for an America that works for us all?*
<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/donate?e=0351982144bc565c31b8209e88da1b44ddc7e2f3&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mf_donors&n=3>

Thanks to you, 2016 is already a record-breaking year… and we’re
just getting started.

/*It’s in our hands!*/

Jill_Signature.png

*PS.* If you haven’t already given $250, every dollar you give today
will be doubled. *Please consider maximizing your impact by contributing
up to $250 today.*
<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/donate?e=0351982144bc565c31b8209e88da1b44ddc7e2f3&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mf_donors&n=4>Thank
you for all that you do!
(Don’t remember how much you’ve given? Ask our finance team by
emailing Finance at Jill2016.com and we’ll look it up for you. Only the
first $250 per individual will be matched, but if you have given $250 or
more, you can still give up to $2,700, the legal limit.)

Jill 2016
<http://www.jill2016.com/r?u=http%3A%2F%2Fjill2016.com&e=0351982144bc565c31b8209e88da1b44ddc7e2f3&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mf_donors&n=5>

Facebook
<http://www.jill2016.com/r?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fdrjillstein&e=0351982144bc565c31b8209e88da1b44ddc7e2f3&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mf_donors&n=6>