[fgp-chat] Conference Call for Greens working on media in the 2016 election year, March 8

Dr. Christopher Fink verdicorps at comcast.net
Sat Mar 5 14:28:21 EST 2016

Green Party Media Strategy Conference Call
Tuesday, March 8
9 to 9:45 pm ET
RSVP to mclarty at greens.org for the dial-in number & access code

Please forward this announcement to your state and local party, caucus,
and campaign media directors!

On March 8, the Green Party's Media Committee will hold a conference
call for all Greens involved in media outreach during the 2016 election
year.

During the Green Party Media Strategy call, we'll discuss how we can
strengthen our media operations, build our internal media network,
increase our outreach to the public through the media this year, and
prepare for the 2016 Green convention in Houston August 4-7.

All Greens who work on media outreach for state and local Green Parties,
Green caucuses, and Green candidates should join the call.

The call will last 45 minutes. Please RSVP to mclarty at greens.org so we
know you'll be on the call. Tell us what state or local Green Party or
Green campaign you represent.

We're also planning a workshop on media skills, organizing, and
outreach, to take place on March 22. The workshop will be similar to
workshops and webinars we've conducted in the past. Participants can
prepare for the workshop by reading "Media Tips for Green Candidates"
(http://www.gpus.org/other/organize/organize-kit/downloads/candidate-media-tips.pdf)

RSVP to mclarty at greens.org for the dial-in number & access code for the
Workshop.

If you have any questions, send a message to Scott at mclarty at greens.org