[fgp-chat] Fwd: [gpva-discuss] North Carolina Greens Seeking Volunteers to Petition

Dr. Christopher Fink verdicorps at comcast.net
Wed Feb 10 15:09:43 EST 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[gpva-discuss] North Carolina Greens Seeking Volunteers to
Petition
Date: 	Tue, 9 Feb 2016 21:02:47 -0500
From: 	Audrey Clement <aclement65 at hotmail.com>
To: 	GPVA Discuss <gpva-discuss at vagreenparty.org>
CC: 	Michael Trudeau <mdtrudeau at gmail.com>

Dear Virginia Greens,
As you may know, Virginia has one of the easiest presidential ballot
access laws in the nation—5,000 sigs--thanks to a successful lobbying
effort in 2013 by VA LP leader Bill Redpath and me.
Our next door neighbor, North Carolina, has the most repressive ballot
access law in the nation, with almost 90,000 sigs needed to make ballot.
Yet the North Carolina Green Party has already collected 10,000 sigs and
wants to collect that many more on March 15, the day of North
Carolina’s 2016 presidential primary.
NCGP is seeking volunteers from neighboring states to come into North
Carolina and petition on that date. Any help you can offer is welcome.
If you want to find out more go to:
http://greenballotday-ncgreenparty.nationbuilder.com/
If you want to talk to someone before committing, contact North Carolina
Green Party leader Michael Trudeau:
mdtrudeau at gmail.com <mailto:mdtrudeau at gmail.com>
(314) 337-2154
And tell him Audrey sent you.