[fgp-chat] Fwd: Please donate $5 TODAY for Green Party Ballot Access

Dr. Christopher Fink verdicorps at comcast.net
Sun May 3 08:35:54 EDT 2015

NationBuilder

header

All --

We're kick-starting our 2016 Presidential work by launching a new
monthly fundraiser designed to include as many people as possible.

It's called “First Friday/$5 Friday” and it's a way for all of us to
chip in and—like crowdfunding—make a big difference in the amount of
work the Green Party can accomplish for Ballot Access.

*Click here to donate $5 right now.

<http://signups-gpus.nationbuilder.com/five-dollar-fridays?e=359776ed1be95904aedde5be58cf82fd&utm_source=gpus&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ff_may_1_2015_2&n=1>*Each
and every month, on the 1^st Friday of the month, the “ask” or reason
may be different. Our hope with this fundraiser is to create a flexible,
additional income stream that can be devoted to the most pressing
electoral concern.

Right now, our most pressing concern is ballot access. Timing is
critical. We need our petition-drives out on the streets in key states
including Nebraska, Missouri, and Utah so we can present Green
alternative candidates to the voters.

And we're getting stronger all the time! We've been getting a huge
influx of new supporters through social media. The number of tweets
recently shot up by 300%--and it's holding! We're getting a similar
uptick in people joining the party.

So here's the plan—to kickstart our 2016 activities, we're holding a
monthly “First Friday/$5 Friday” online fundraiser. First Friday of
every month, we're asking those who can to give $5.

You can give once, or you can set up your donation to be $5 a month.
(And of course you can always give more than $5 if you wish!)

We now have over 130,000 supporters in our database and we're growing
everyday. We need 1,300 supporters to say “YES, I'll give $5” to totally
transform our ballot access work.

Will you help? Will you be one of our 1,300 “First Friday” supporters?

Thank you for supporting Green Party US with your financial support,
tweets, posts, and volunteer hours. Please consider asking your friends
to also donate.

*Click here to donate $5 today.

<http://signups-gpus.nationbuilder.com/five-dollar-fridays?e=359776ed1be95904aedde5be58cf82fd&utm_source=gpus&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ff_may_1_2015_2&n=2>*Go
Green!

Starlene Rankin

Lea Pierce

Development Coordinators

PS Remember—we do not take corporate contributions. It's up to working
people like us. Please give $5 (or more) this Friday so we can get
Greens on ballots across America. We are the only ones who can guarantee
we have a real choice.

PPS We're thrilled that we had 73 people become First Friday donors
BEFORE today's kickoff! Thanks everyone! (You can join them by clicking
here to give
<http://signups-gpus.nationbuilder.com/five-dollar-fridays?e=359776ed1be95904aedde5be58cf82fd&utm_source=gpus&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ff_may_1_2015_2&n=3>)

Green Party of the United States

-=-=-

Green Party of the United States · United States
This email was sent to verdicorps at comcast.net. To stop receiving emails,
click here
<http://gpus.nationbuilder.com/unsubscribe?e=359776ed1be95904aedde5be58cf82fd&utm_source=gpus&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ff_may_1_2015_2&n=5>.

You can also keep up with Green Party of the United States on Twitter
<http://gpus.nationbuilder.com/r?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FGreenPartyUS&e=359776ed1be95904aedde5be58cf82fd&utm_source=gpus&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ff_may_1_2015_2&n=6>
or Facebook
<http://gpus.nationbuilder.com/r?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FGreenPartyUS&e=359776ed1be95904aedde5be58cf82fd&utm_source=gpus&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ff_may_1_2015_2&n=7>.

-=-=-