[fgp-chat] Reminder : FGP Meeting Tomorrow (Sunday) 3pm!

Dr. Christopher Fink verdicorps at comcast.net
Sat Mar 14 16:15:24 EDT 2015

Fredericksburg Green Party
Monthly Meeting
(3rd Sunday of every month)  3-4pm
CRRL Main Library, Meeting Room #2
Caroline St., Downtown Fredericksburg

This month we have a special guest, Giannina Ienco, from the local Soil
& Water board. She will be there to discuss recent board decisions,
local water status and policy, etc.

You may remember her from our successful campaign to get her elected to
her position in 2012, and elections are coming up again this year.  So
get in on the ground floor of another winning campaign!

We will also be discussing general promotion of the FGP, including
possibly a Spring Kickoff get-together with movies.  As usual, your
ideas for local issues to explore will be helpful, as we need concrete
project ideas to motivate membership.

Go Greens!

- Chris Fink, FGP Webmaster