[fgp-chat] Fwd: Register Now For Our Annual Meeting July 24-27 - Prices Go Up This Week

Dr. Christopher Fink verdicorps at comcast.net
Sat Jul 12 22:28:48 EDT 2014

Our national meeting in Saint Paul, Minnesota is fast approaching and we
are getting excited! We are celebrating the 30th anniversary of the
formation of the Green Party in the United States.

We are heading back to Macalester College - the site of the original
meeting - to celebrate this historic anniversary! Click here to register
for the meeting today!
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=1BqzOtf%2Ftz%2FLKe6xn5tK%2FLa%2FLlTlcDuT>

Don't delay! Registration prices will go up at the end of this week!

We've got a great weekend planned. You can learn all about the lifecycle
of a political campaign, rent a bike and check out lovely Lake Calhoun,
share dinner with Green Party leaders from across the country, and hear
Minneapolis City Council member Cam Gordon talk about the historic 30th
anniversary of the Green Party. And that's all on the first day!

Check out the entire preliminary schedule here.
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=rmnKW2JS9DeohdlfNJp%2FB7a%2FLlTlcDuT>
Don't forget - save money by registering today. Prices will be going up
soon!

P.S. If you've already registered, thank you! Did you know about our
Saturday night fundraiser? Tickets for that event are available for
purchase separately here.
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=2UZ2zg5CqxlUJFzOh84Tlba%2FLlTlcDuT>

Donate Now
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=N50GVgUmwEz9ONZcPORFgLa%2FLlTlcDuT>

<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=vqjonJ5UkP4O1e%2B8prJ8qba%2FLlTlcDuT>
	<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=wIamzZuST4sjdsgsNXLjGLa%2FLlTlcDuT> 	<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=MAY5XbYwbJPbbZ9GVzvAJgX7OURDHBgF> 	<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=OCh5DgEFBkytoN5zCEFT%2FLa%2FLlTlcDuT> 	<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=9SAcXDMq15MwmYQlf7XDcLa%2FLlTlcDuT>

PO Box 75075, Washington, DC 20013 | office at gp.org
<mailto:office at gp.org>| 202-319-7191

Click here to unsubscribe
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=IUBOS4HUH9lREEXcAw%2FqgLa%2FLlTlcDuT>