[fgp-chat] Fredericksburg Green Party meeting Sun July 20th!

Dr. Christopher Fink fgp at vagreenparty.org
Sat Jul 12 22:22:01 EDT 2014

/Save the date now!/

- Chris Fink, current FGP Coordinator

*Fredericksburg Green Party Meeting*
*Sunday, July 20th, 3-5pm*
Meeting room #2
CRRL Library Main Branch
1201 Caroline St., Downtown Fredericksburg

*AGENDA*

 1. *Introduction and Welcome*

    I'll give a short review of the Green Party, its organizational
    structure, and the history of the FGP.

 2. *Discussion of Potential External Campaigns*

     1. Informal brainstorming on possible campaigns to pursue, e.g.:

         1. Landfill issue

         2. Candidate exploration for Congressional District 1

         3. Reviving the Campus Greens at MWU

         4. Letter-writing campaign for FLS publishing voting results in
            congress and state gov.

         5. Media Notice / FLS Article

     2. Decision/vote on which campaign to start with.

 3. *Internal Matters*

     1. Updating/upgrading promo materials and website

     2. How to grow the FGP / Ideas for where to look for new members.

     3. Informal bylaws review.

     4. Officer Nominations / Assignments :

         1. Chairperson

         2. Treasurer

         3. Secretary/Webmaster

         4. GPVA Contact (if different from the Chair).

         5. Parliamentarian/Elections Supervisor

 4. *Adjournment*

     1. Decision on when/where to hold next meeting / future meetings.

     2. Making sure we all have each other's contact info.