[fgp-announce] Party Work Days For the Greens

Sean Imanian simanian97 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 10:26:05 EST 2019

Hello Green comrades!
Sean Imanian here.

So today and Sunday at 2:15 until 5 p.m. at Curitiba  art cafe is our last
party work days until next year.
We got at least Four main priorities that we need to try to get ready for
beginning of next year.
The first one would be and more pressing is helping Joanna neighborhood in
Hartwood with their anti zoning camping.

Then of course is our continued help and support for the local climate
mobilization group in their efforts to declare climate emergency and have a
2030 goal for the city of Fredericksburg.

Then some exciting news we are finally making some Headway to do free
haircuts for lower-income people in our area. So now we need to prepare for
that more properly.

And then we have a number of Elections happening next year on a local level
that we need to prepare for. Like vetting candidates and seeing who we
should support.

All these things have tasks associated with them and is good to start
early. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
831-998-1797

Solidarity Forever,
Sean Imanian Chair of the Fredericksburg green party