[fgp-announce] FRED Green Party Events Announcement

simanian97 simanian97 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 09:23:33 EDT 2018

Hello! This is Sean Imanian from the Fredericksburg Green party.

I'm writing to let you know of the events we have coming up and hope you can make it.
Sunday the 24th from 3pm to 7pm at Old Mill park Fredericksburg ,we are hosting a picnic . At this event there will be food, music, and conversion!

Then on the 27th we will be having our general meeting at the public Fredericksburg downtown library, starting at 6:30pm. Here is our agenda for that meeting. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gkpaIWPQfJhUzar6iKoffuQLIHJKgWxEOUbVqmPj6vk/edit?usp=drivesdk

Here's short version of the agenda.

1.Green newspaper
( Write, publish, & distribute a continuing public record of specific local problems and how Green public policies and candidates would address them.)

2.Clean Government Act
(Convince a county/city board to adopt a new, Green-written corruption-prevention measure.)

3.Caroline water
(About 26% of Caroline's water is possibly contaminated and there water rates keep going up to soaring prices.)

4.Brisbane Center
(Start a campaign to raise money for solar power at Brisben? Donors are given opportunity to come on-site and learn how to install solar panels, once they are purchased.)

5.Stafford schools
(Talk to teachers about what they might need.)

6.Food program
(Bi-weekly Sunday morning food distribution program at Old Mill Park.)

Let me know if you have any questions and thank you!

Sincerely,
Sean Imanian head organizer

Sent from my Sprint Phone.