[fgp-announce] Reminder: FGP Meeting this Wed. 7pm

Dr. Christopher Fink html-fgp at metasopht.com
Mon Feb 20 08:17:21 EST 2017

*FGP MONTHLY MEETING
Wednesday, Feb 22, 2017, 7-8pm*
CRRL Library Main Branch, Meeting Room #2
2401 Caroline St., Downtown Fredericksburg

_AGENDA _

1. Candidacy of Gerald Anderson for 88th district of the Virginia House of Delegates.

         a. Signature-Gathering Status.
	b. Opposition Research Status.
	c. Campaign Materials Status.
	d. Campaign Events Status.

2. Status of Campus Greens organizations -

         a.  UMW
         b.  Germanna?
	c.  Locust Grove?

3. Upcoming Events

         a. UWM Multicultural Fair :  Create to-do list.
	b. Earth Day Fredericksburg : Status of application.
	c. VOP/FOR/Sierra Events?

4. Increasing membership participation

	a. Splitting up our list of recent new members, in order to personally call & invite them to the next meeting or event.
	b. Other ideas on how to turn inactive members into active ones?

5. Find volunteers to lead our direct daily democracy efforts

     	a. Continue effort to have Free-Lance-Star publish details of recent votes in state & federal legislature.
     	b. Efforts toward instant runoff / ranked-choice voting.
     	c. Effort to end Virginia's winner-take-all allotment of electoral college votes.

6. Administrivia

	a. Meeting notes updates on website.
	b. Links to Anderson campaign website.

- Chris