[fgp-announce] Seeking volunteers for Political Campaign Committee - Gerald Anderson candidacy for 88th district delegate seat

Gerald Anderson glanderson1947 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 19:42:50 EST 2017

Fredericksburg Green Party members:

This year the State of Virginia elects a new governor and lieutenant governor as well as a brand new House of Delegates.  I, Gerald Anderson (Fredericksburg Green Party Treasurer), am seeking election as delegate for the 88th House District.  Virginia's 88th House of Delegates District includes part of Fauquier County (Lois, Morrisville, and Remington Precincts); part of Spotsylvania County (Brent's Mill, Elys Ford, Grange Hall, Hazel Run, Ni River, Plank Road, and Wilderness Precincts); part of Stafford County (Hartwood, Ramoth, Rocky Run, and Simpson Precincts and parts of the Hampton and Whitson Precincts); and part of the City of Fredericksburg (District 1 and District 3 Precincts and part of the District 4 Precinct).

Although I need to go through a few more interviews I anticipate no obstacle to running as a Green Party candidate.  As a result, I am in the process of putting together a Political Campaign Committee for the campaign.  I am looking for volunteers to serve as committee officers and campaign aides.  The committee will assist in getting signatures to get on the ballot, promoting my campaign, and serving as managers of campaign contirbutions and their usage.  If you have an interest in serving, please let me know.  I am not requesting any experience, just some time and energy.

Hope to hear from you,
Gerald L. Anderson