The Green Party of Virginia will hold its fourth quarterly meeting at the Rust Library in Leesburg on Saturday, December 7, 2002 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. All GPVA members are invited. Please send any other agenda suggestions not listed below to the Co-Chairs. Please review the proposals to be decided upon. It would also be helpful to download your own copy of the current GPVA Bylaws.
- 10:15 Intro: Select Facilitators, Note-taker, Timekeeper, and Vibes-watcher
- 10:25 Approve Agenda
- 10:35 Local Reports: Arlington Courthouse, Blue Ridge, Central Virginia, Fredericksburg, Loudoun, New River Valley, Northern Virginia, Richmond, Rockbridge
- 10:55 Co-Chairs' Report
- 11:05 Treasurer's Report
- 11:10 Finance Committee Report
- 11:15 Press Secretary's Report
- 11:20 Web Committee Report
- 11:25 GPUS Representatives' Report
- 11:30 Approve Minutes from June 9, 2002
- 11:40 Approve Minutes from September 14, 2002
12:00 - 12:50 Lunch - We will be ordering in.
- 1:00 Discussion of What Locals Need from the GPVA
- 1:30 Report on Bylaws Review & Committee Tasks
- 2:00 Steering Committee Proposal
- 2:45 Vote: Endorsement for Jim Polk to Join GPUS Fundraising Committee.
- 2:55 Discuss Candidate Exploration Committee Proposals (?) i.e. rules governing candidate selection, etc.
- 3:25 Discuss Raising Contribution Limit (Jim Polk)
- 3:50 Discuss Newspaper
4:10 Closing Circle - Adjourn
380 Old Waterford Road
Leesburg, VA 20176
From the East: Take Route 7, Market Street into Leesburg. Turn right on
Route 15, King Street. The County Courthouse is located on that corner, the
intersection of Market and King. Two blocks past the court house turn left
on North Street. Continue on North Street to the T intersection. The School
Administration Building is on the right corner. Turn right and you will be on
Old Waterford Road. Continue on Old Waterford Road and the library will be
straight ahead at the bend in the road.
From the West: Take Route 7 which becomes Market Street in Leesburg. Just
past the Y intersection branching off Loudoun Street, turn left off Market
onto Morven Park Road. At the stop sign, where Morven Park bears to the left,
turn right onto Old Waterford Road. There will be a field on the left
followed by the entrance to the library and the parking lot on the left.
From the South: Take Route 15, King Street, into Leesburg. Two blocks past
the County Courthouse, which is at the intersection of King and Market, turn
left on North Street. Continue on North Street to the T intersection. The
School Administration Building is on the right corner. Turn right and you
will be on Old Waterford Road. Continue on Old Waterford Road and the library
will be straight ahead at the bend in the road.